Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Plans

Plan A: meet with with N and celebrate her birthday at a cafe, then go visit friends outside of town, then meet with M in town

Results: N ended up going out of town for the weekend, friends out of town got sick and M texted to say she could no longer meet but I did work on wedding invitations while I waited.

Plan B: meet with V, go grocery shopping, meet with U and catch up on random things.

Results: V never answered my text and U didn't get back to me until 5 hours later but I did go get groceries.

Plan C: write a couple blogs and maybe meet with U

Results: It's 4pm and I've wrote a couple blogs and am waiting for U to show up.

I'd like to think that people aren't just avoiding me and that it's just the constant culture of change in my life and the inability to plan ahead...yeah, we'll hope it's the last one ;)

No comments: