Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good Mood

I'm not exactly sure why I'm in an extra good mood today. Maybe it's because:

I feel much better having recovered from an icky cold

There's a ton of people praying for me and supporting me

I calculated my financial support and am OVER 100%!!!!!

Relient K is rockin' my socks off right now

My God is eternal and unchanging no matter how temporal and changing the world is in which I live

God is my friend, parent, guide, comforter, redeemer AND He's ALWAYS in the same time zone

The news is disheartening, BUT it reminds me that the King of kings is coming quickly!

My you find yourself in a good mood today too. Having trouble? Start by thinking about the fact that God wants to bless you right now :)

1 comment:

brenda said...

wow, what timing! I thought you may have posted since you wasted time posting the cute Sam video so I checked and I was right. Yes, you do have a lot of people praying. Your Berean Church ladies are holding you up big time. I'm glad you are feeling better. Love, mom