Friday, November 21, 2008

It's been a while...What should I blog about?

I also struggle with know what to write about, I have a lot of ideas and so much I would love to say but don't know what to write about first. I would love it if you would let me know what you would like to hear about first:

A. “You know you're in Siberia when . . .”

B. My theories on why Russians do things they do

C. Russian Mullets

D. The new year's cow (this topic will require more research on my part)

E. Blessings and Frustrations

(This is really just to buy me more time on writing. . . but it would be nice to know what you would like to hear about first).

Awaiting your vote!

2 comments:

CristyLynn said...

I would love to hear your theories on why Russians do things! That's my vote, but I know that I'll enjoy anything that you have to write about. :)

brenda said...

okay, I would also love to hear Why Russians do the things they do! but now I also need to know about the Russian mullet?!